Developing my own little 3D Engine


Developing my own little 3D engine is a dream that I had since I've played for the first time Quake II, my first first person shooter.
Here's a quick video of what I came up with until now.
And here the list of the incredible features my engine currently has 😂:
  1. Developed in C++
  2. Uses just four dependencies: SDL 2.0 to get an OpenGL context, GLAD to load OpenGL extensions, GLM math library and SOIL to load textures.
  3. Runs on both Windows and Linux
  4. Arcball Camera
  5. OBB collision system
  6. Ray picking objectes selection
  7. Directional Light
  8. Directional Light Shadow Mapping
  9. Custom OBJ file parser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GLSL Shader in Maya Part 1

Unity Shader: Toon Water Shader

Unity Shader: Spherical Mask Dissolve